Dr. Ann E. Rondeau
Vice Adm. (ret.) Ann E. Rondeau became President of the Naval Postgraduate School in January 2019.
Dr. Scott Gartner
Dr. Scott Gartner became Provost and Academic Dean of the university in March 2021.
Chief of Staff
Capt. Philip E. Old
Capt. Philip Old became Chief of Staff in October 2019.
Each of the university's academic schools, as well as NPS' robust research program, is led by a Dean providing strategic direction for each organization to achieve the highest levels in academic excellence and relevant research. Throughout the leadership structure at NPS are visionaries capable of marrying high-level, forward-thinking academia with real-world DoD relevance, guiding the university to excel in its unique niche.
• GSEAS Dean, Dr. Clyde Scandrett
• GSDM Dean, Dr. Keith F. Snider
• GSOIS Dean, Dr. Dan Boger
• SIGS Dean, Dr. James Clay Moltz
• Dean of Research, Dr. Jeffrey D. Paduan
• Vice Provost for Academic, Affairs Dr. Doug Moses
• University Librarian, Thomas Rosko
• Dean of Students, Capt. Markus J. Gudmundsson, USN
• Associate Provost for Graduate Education, Dr. Ralucca Gera
• Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs, Dr. Michael Freeman
Providing critical management across varied functional support areas are a team of leaders dedicated to high-level, responsible and efficient service to the Naval Postgraduate School and the Navy. NPS' Senior Management team oversee the efficient delivery of empowering services to the institution, enabling the NPS community to fulfill its mission of unique academic excellence and relevant research.
• Chief Operating Officer, Kirsten E. Webb
• Director, Information Technology, Capt. Scott Bischoff, USN (Ret)
• Acting Director, Human Resources, Jennifer Amorin
• Director, Financial Management and Comptroller, Capt. Mike Ward, USN (ret.)
• Director, Facilities Management, Ryan Stewart
• Director of Acquisition, Jeff Jodlowski
• Inspector General, Kevin Nykanen
• Director of Communications, Dale M. Kuska
• Flag Secretary, LTJG Chris Miller
• Staff Judge Advocate, CDR Stephen Murray
• Security Manager/Special Security Officer, Marcus "Andy" Andersen
• Counsel, Jody Devine
• Director, Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment, Antolino Colon